Automatic, ecological CH boiler for coal dust or eco-pea coal with a dual-piston feeder. The boiler is equipped with a unique dual-piston feeder, of restricted feeding resistance, which in 100% prevents heat withdrawal to the container, even in the case of power failure during feeding. This constitutes a great alternative for boilers with a worm-type feeder, giving the user free choice when it comes to fuel selection.
Main features of KWMP2 boiler:
- High efficiency and reliability - up to 89%, burning time - with single-fed container - is 1 - 5 days
- Comfort - operation means just a periodic check, filling up the fuel and ash removal from the tray.
- Ecology - due to modern solutions, emission of harmful gases is slight. "Clean" burning is achieved due to forced primary and secondary air inflow. Due to high efficiency we save on fuel and thus limit the cost of heating. The boiler has been awarded an "ecological safety sign" certificate.
- Modernity - modern dual-piston feeder of restricted feeding resistance in 100% prevents from hear withdrawal to the container, even in the case of power failure.
- Quality - the feeder and exchanger are made from 6 - 8 mm thick attested boiler steel (P265GH). Our clients get a five years' guarantee for the boiler and two years' guarantee for electrical accessories.
- Extra furnace - the boiler is equipped with an extra (emergency) furnace with a cast grid on which bigger coal or wood fractions can be burnt.
- Automation - the boiler is provided with a text display controller which enables control of the boiler and heating of the Hot Utility Water (CWU) container maintaining CWU temperature set by the user. Additionally it has an input for a dedicated room thermostat NANO, owing to which thermal comfort of the heated rooms can be increased and, at the same time, fuel consumption decreased. The controller also has an extra electromechanical protection preventing against overheating. Optional equipment for KWMP2 boiler is a 6-pump, weather controller - RAPID 10 - servicing 3 heating circuits. Complete description of RAPID 10 is provided in the product's catalogue instruction.
Karta katalogowa 20-85 kW
Karta katalogowa 100-150kw
Sterownik Multi 751G
Etykiety energetyczne KWMP2
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 20kW
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 26kW
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 35kW
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 45kW
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 55kW
Etykieta energetyczna KWMP2 65kW